Non-emergency medical transportation service
At Disabled Accessible Travel, we offer a full range of non-emergency transportation services. Whether it is a short ride from or to the hospital or a long-distance drive, we have got you covered. We provide medical transportation for people who need professional and safe assistance with travel needs that go beyond what their family or friends can do. Our drivers, treat every passenger with respect and make sure to meet any requirement necessary to make every trip as comfortable as possible.
Our medical transportation services include:
- Transportation from and to doctors’ appointments. I.e.: dialysis patients, and medical research patients
- Ambulatory and wheelchair travels
- Assistance for disabled and special needs passengers
Airport and cruise port medical transfers
When you have booked an airport or cruise medical transfer your driver will be ready at the designated area when you arrive. He will pick you up in the terminal with a sign with your name, take care of your luggage and make sure that you will arrive safe, fast, and without any waiting to your destination.
Types Medical transportation vehicles:
- Wheelchair: for people who are in need of medical transportation to an appointment, meeting or social event. Our wheelchair accessible medical transportation is equipped with a rear ramp and some will have a hydraulic lift. Our driver will pull out the ramp so you can stay comfortably in your chair. Ask for the possibilities when you book.
- Ambulatory: For when you are still able to walk to the car, but in need of some assistance. We can take you wherever you would like.
Non-emergency medical transportation service costs
The cost of medical transportation depends on the needs of the passengers and duration of the transfer. When you book your medical transportation please share when you need medical assistance, with how many people are you traveling, from and to where you want to go and what kind of medical transport you want. With this information we will arrange a fully accessible vehicle according to your needs. We can arrange fully accessible medical transportation in the form of cars, vans and coaches.